Wednesday, November 09, 2005

The Latter will be Greater

Haggai 2:6-7,9a For thus says the Lord of Hosts: 'Once more (it is a little while) I will shake heaven and earth, the sea and dry land: and I will shake all nations, and they shall come to the Desire of All Nations, and I will fill this temple with glory', says the Lord of Hosts...'The glory of this latter temple shall be greater than the former', says the Lord of hosts...

Last night I had a dream that the earth was shaking as I lay on my bed. It was so vivid that I thought it was real. I believe that there is a shaking in the heavens taking place. Nations (principalities)are being shaken. With all the chaos that is happening around the world, many are considering their own spiritual condition. The harvest right now is ripe with those that are looking for something to put their faith in. God is restoring His church. He is purifying His Bride. He is calling all men to repentance. As we fall on our knees and seek His face, we will see a wide-spread revival in these last days. God is going to fill His house with glory once again. And the latter will be greater than the former!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home